- Back to Home »
- Special Thing »
- Just A Song
Posted by : Pena Biru
Senin, Juli 06, 2015
Now, I want to share
this song. It just ost of Healer.
I don’t have any special aim to write down in here. It’s just classic romantic
melody. Oh No, I’m not in romantic atmosphere. I am just want to be weird. So,
all of you can try to listen this song. This knock my sense. To remember what I
have done with everything behind. I can’t stop. If it’s end, I will stay. I
won’t stop. If it’s hurt, it will be alright. I am weird, so I know why I play
this. My role is just to believe, right? So, this is song of Michael Learns To
Rock.....
Eternal
Love
It's a
beautiful feeling
What we
got deep inside
We got a
flame that will last forever
Together
you and I
Such a
rush of emotions
There's
no way we can push it away
Cuz
they'll never tear our love apart
Our bond
will never break
Do you
believe in the power
Of
everlasting love
We can
make it if we stay together
Our love
is just enough
Promise
me this forever
We'll
always stay this way
We can
start at the end of time
And do it
all again
Oh my
love
I'm all
yours
And there
will never be another one
‘cause
I'm eternally yours
My
heart's a flame
And it's
burning in your name
Even
through the sands of time
My love
will always grow
And I
won't let go
