Posted by : Pena Biru Sabtu, Agustus 27, 2016


When it gets hurt, I just remember you, thats all enough. I dont want to ask anything. I just keep anything. And time frozen still.

Its hard to define, to fix, to be should be. Every moment just passed away. And Im gonna be not okay. It hurts sometimes, just for a while sometimes, or until the midnight sometimes. Its full of bad dreams on my mind, and I am called it changing. Not you, not me, its just moment itself.

Its difficult to leave, to be closed, to be should be. Its just piece of cake for others, this matter, this time, but for me, its could not be heal as soon as possible. Do you want to leave? I ask in front of the mirror. I hate goodbyes, yes right, Im weird. Cause everything is never as it seems.

Im talking about love. Its really something. And Im nothing. I guess I know and Im always right, but I get the missing eror. Maybe because we should be never be here. Our pages, our whispered, our twilight, our Milky way, I’ll keep it.Even by my self. And Im not moving. Could you keep your eyes on me?

Im not moving. This is the only absolute way to tell what I meant. Not once, we did the similar thing to show what we had meant. We just never talk about it into a clear word. And all passed. And time wins. I cant do anything more.

However, in this scale, its like hurricanes during this periods. The winds make the heartbeats so fast. Im suffering. Day-to-day I don’t care about the other knocking. I just hold it tight. Only regret why the uncomfortable feeling come and be back suddenly.


Im not moving, just like a sun, I will send back my light often. But, the sun is like the other star. It has a time to make a big supernova. In a sudden explosion, flash of light can be bright light and it will be a died star. And Im gone. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Pena Biru - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -