Posted by : Pena Biru Sabtu, Mei 19, 2018



Someone ask me,
why does farewell occurs in our life?
“Farewell do not need understanding, but accepting…”


Universe conspiracy is our life.

“I wanna get out, through the window, through the door, flee to the sky.” Even I wanna close my eyes, that smile, that sadness, that words, that call to me, appear without my permission, push my mind to release the tears from my eyes.

A sitting leaf, a cold day, even the dark clouds, I just wanna stay here. I know that I selfish and greedy. Too much too tell, it sounds like crazy that I can’t let go. I have run. I have kissed the flower of the rain. I have hugged the softly wind. I have seen the dwelling of my universe.

“Good morning, farewell.” I see the sun without hope. Along day, I pick up the stolen happiness on the glass bridge. I need your hands. Every time I miss you, do not lost. I’ll go to you, I’ll keep my promise, I’ll never forget you.

My time is over. It is time to let go something that so mean to me. I try to hold my breath.
Call me by your lovely smile. I call you by my rain.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Pena Biru - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -