- Back to Home »
- Coretanku »
- A Letter
Posted by : Pena Biru
Jumat, September 04, 2015
It’s
been a long day, right? How a great journey. Alright, how’s life? Have you
really good? Hmtt, Sunrise is still warming me. I think the better morning
actually come. “Wuahh, the happiness day.” I keep that word because God grant
my wish. It’s one of my best present. But, all passed. Time is really a game.
Pass
doesn’t mean over. I guess I can make sure to create the new way and cross it.
Have
you done to read that book? I always exited listening to you. Tell me anything.
About the entire world. About the gravity anomaly. About the air balon. Why
are you so quiet now? I will tell you back. Just one
Hi, and let me tell you. Is it difficult to continue? Or I don’t understand
you, right? I am handing it, every trait that you show me.
Anyway,
I remember we have some similar dream. Even just one day, do you remember? It’s
far hassle, I know. So tired, I know. We did everything in the serious line.
Now, why is it so hard for me? What do you think is wrong? Lol. Sorry for
asking it, even I don’t know the answer, how could be you know. Just focus on
the way you are. Just action, that was you said.
Honestly,
I want you to care about me in the different way. Who am I? Lol. I doesn’t
regret anything. Disappointed? Hmtt, No. Change? Hmtt, yes. So, tell me what
should I do now? Why were you so cruel to ask me something that you know why I
did that? You make me in the doldrums. But, it’s okay. I overstep it.
I
wanna reset. I want to repair anything. I want be a good person and meet you in
appropriate time. But, God always have the best scenario. I have done it. So,
is it that time? I’m not waiting. I run it. Miracle will come and make us
faith. Like two star. Beautiful fate.
Like
a word in the end of introducing, I will say I think it’s enough. Wuahh, like a
soft ice cream, I have this story.
