Posted by : Pena Biru Kamis, Februari 02, 2017



I like this blue but it’s not that blue.

I walk around. I stop in the halte because it is raining. I said that I never want to writing of you anymore, but the rain constrain me to did it, it caught me to its beating. Why does the rain break down everything? Why does the rain invite this feeling come back? Why does the rain reveal magic? Why does the rain dig dipper all the moment that I have buried so hard? Why does the rain give me a feeling blue?

Everyone's different, everyone has a different normal and maybe this way is my normal feeling. I'm still feeling blue. Its a simple sad. I feel this way at some point of my life. Especially if the day’s raining and then my surrounding becomes a zone of depression. There must be a reason at the back of my mind that I have not let go of yet that is making upset. It is very good if I could address the reason and deal with it.

Knowing that I'm in this way once more, isn’t as painful as wondering if everything’s ever come back. My mind understand that you, your story, your smile, your eyes, were gone, but I still refuse it. Sometimes, I just have to accept it and learn to let go. We have to let go something that once meant the world to us, not because we want but because we have to.

I know this feeling is complicated. Maybe it does not make sense all of the time. I can’t say except “if only”. The storm have not past yet. Yet I haven’t know this occurs a little longer than the past one. If only it takes a time to be healed, I just want to be stronger. This jungle, this time, I'm only human that do not have a heart to maintain itself. Its Yours, Allah.

I chew many bitterness. Sometimes it’s taste sweet. I know its the only way to go to the next way. Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something that is broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better. I wanna come back to my sense. I wanna reframe my thinking. I wanna getting a long with the rain. I wanna feel joy at the halte. I wanna see you in the happiness although that’s not with me. Feeling blue is mine, not yours.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Pena Biru - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -